m

Introduce Yourself

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  elle 3 months ago.

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • Enchanters Novels
    Keymaster

Welcome! If you haven’t already, introduce yourself here. Feel free to share as much or as little as you wish. 🙂

Got a suggestion? See a typo? Let us know in Site Feedback!

trumpet
    Participant

hi all. I’m trumpet (or Cris is fine) and just saying hi. I found out about this book through a book club and I’ve been waiting for the next one to come out. 🙂

elle
    Participant

Hello, everyone! I’m Elle <3 A poor uni student with the craving of wlw stories that features magic and protagonist or deuteragonist that’s from our Earth (or at least a version of it). And then, I found this! I’m pretty sure I caught a whiff of this from tumblr, and I am forever grateful to find it 😀 I look forward to Conduit!

vanilla_trash
    Participant

Hii <3 So happy this board exists because I suck at socializing and tend to get lost in my own writing (or whatever else I happen to be thinking about at the time). I’m Rachel but I usually go by Rach (no preference!). I love to (try) to write, play guitar, and kind of recently discovered wlw books. I’m also super thirsty for Elisa and I actually love her so much that I wrote a fic last year after reading Enchanters. I will see if I can link it here. Also looking forward to Conduit and the new chapter was GOOD.

elle
    Participant

@vanilla_trash Oh my god, you are a blessing! After I finished Enchanters, I immediately looked at FF and ao3 for any kind of fanfic. I saw yours and I squee’d! Kudos, Rach <3 Kudos!

trumpet
    Participant

Oh wow! I totally remember reading that last year, Rach! It was really good! I also really liked Excursion by Quantum Reality, if you like Andrea/Cassie that’s a good one too. I wish there was more but I just am not much of a writer. I would love to read more if you wrote it.

Also, fixed my avatar – yiiiiisss.

vanilla_trash
    Participant

@elle I hope you like it! <3 I feel all renewed and want to write more.
    @trumpet WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT PICTURE?

luminous1298
    Participant

Hello!! I’m Annie and I’m another broke university gay. :V I found this book through RaeDMagdon’s tumblr and was hooked right away. I love reading but it’s so hard to find good wlw books that aren’t JUST about the romance. That being said, Cassandrea for life, lol.

Nice to meet you all! Now to go update my picture.

trumpet
    Participant

@vanilla_trash, I found it a while back in an image search when I first read the book. The artist who made it, quincy sue, is really good!

elle
    Participant

Welcome, Luminous! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

also @trumpet Yaaaas that pic is wonderful indeed <3 <3 <3

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.