m

Contact Info

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Enchanters Novels 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • elle
    Participant

I noticed a misspelling under the Contact Info section. Tumblr isn’t spelled correctly. I know it’s a little thing, but I thought it best to give attention to it anyways.

πŸ˜€

Enchanters Novels
    Keymaster

Hi there!

Thanks for bringing it to our attention. Do you mind linking to which Contact Info area you are referring to so we can correct it?

Thank you!

Got a suggestion? See a typo? Let us know in Site Feedback!

elle
    Participant

Oops! Right! I went through Profile, and then Edit, and under the Contact Info, that’s where I found it. This is the link: https://www.enchantersnovels.com/forums/users/elle/edit/

screenshot of contact info area

elle
    Participant

Also, under the Regions section of Explore Damea, demonym has a small misspelling. Locations that has demonym has that misspelling: “demonyn”.

Enchanters Novels
    Keymaster

Great! Thank you so much for the link and reporting the typo! We have a round of fixes going in soon so we’ll include those. πŸ™‚ Hope you like the new site and please let us know if you spot anything else.

elle
    Participant

I’ll definitely let you know if I spot anything else. Although, from checking all that I can check, I didn’t really spot anything more. Maybe the “Merchants Guild” found in the Gurith Coast Location? I’m not quite sure if it should be “Merchant’s Guild” or if the current spelling is already correct. Also, I inputted links on the Tumblr and Twitter section under the Contact Info in Profile Edit to check if it works, and so far I have not seen the links anywhere. I’ve gone incognito as well to check if everyone but me can see it, but no luck as well. I also wonder if there’ll be an edit and ratings button in the near future?

elle
    Participant

Also, definitely YES that I’m loving the site πŸ˜€ All those character arts, information on locations (I absolutely adore those descriptions from people in the world about the places), and the timeline too! πŸ˜€

Enchanters Novels
    Keymaster

The profile information not showing up seems to be a feature lacking in this forum software. Should be easy enough to fix – will probably be pushing an update this weekend with typo fixes and added features (such as not having to go through Gravatar to upload a profile pic), quoting, messaging, and editing posts.

Thanks for your patience while we continue to improve the site and also for the wonderful feedback!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.